Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Aldi Produce Deals 7/3 – 7/9

As I mentioned before, Aldi is one of the best places to shop for produce!  The prices are unbeatable and the quality is great!  Here are the deals for the current week, but be sure to check your local Aldi ad for price variations. 
  • Nectarines – $0.89/lb
  • Plums - $0.89/lb
  • Cantaloupe – $1.49 each
  • Strawberries $0.99/lb 
  • Peaches – $0.99/lb
If you don’t like shopping at Aldi, why not price match at Walmart? 

The deals don't stop at the produce!  I have found many items that are just not in "brand" packaging but are the same thing.  My husband is a VERY picky pop drinker.  He has already mentioned that he likes the pop at Aldi better than Coke or Pepsi.  Trust me when I say, that is a HUGE compliment to Aldi.

No comments:

Post a Comment