Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Walmart is going to Double Coupons!!!!

**UPDATE**  I just saw with my very own eyes the new policy!!!  It does exist and it is going to be better than we expected.  They are basically minimizing their limitations.


I just got off the phone with the Vienna, WV store.  They house our regional Walmart headquarters for our regional stores.  They have verified some of the information that we have been given and also gave me a new bit of info that is just icing on the cake.  Here it is:

  • They will be doubling coupons up to and including $.99 (Manufacturer's Coupons Only)
  • You need to make sure to watch and pay attention.  You have to hand the coupon to the cashier when they scan that item because they have to monitor and manually double the coupon.  It is still in test phase so we need to be patient.
  • All the fun begins this Saturday, July 30th
  • It is just a regional test run.  We don't know how long it will last or if it will change.
and for the new bit of info!!!
  • They will now accept other's "store" coupons.  Yes, that includes Target Printable Coupons!!!  It just has to be scanable.  This includes BOGO coupons and Sale price coupons.
  • They will most likely be allowing stacking.  I say most likely because they don't have it either way in the new policy.  We will have to play that one by ear.
This information was first given by the office of the Walmart Regional Manager and tonight I was able to see the policy first hand.  I will do my best to locate the policy as soon as possible.  I have also been told to call the Manager, when he gets back from his vacation, to possible get my hands on a copy of the policy.  It is very well set up, just like their other policy is laid out.  Very easy to read.  Keep checking back for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment