Subscribe Twitter

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Coupon Seminar!!!!

I have decided to have a seminar, per request from a few people, in Hurricane!  Here are the details.

Date: Aug. 13, 2011
Time: 4:00 pm
Location: Centerpointe Church
Directions: In Hurricane.  Take the Hurricane Exit off of 64, turn towards Sheetz, Turn Left at the light onto
                                 34, TL just after Rite Aid at Centerpointe Church (Old Napa Building)
Cost: $20 per attendee.

I know it is a close date, but I am trying to get one in before school starts and all of our schedules get chaotic.

Binders will not be at the seminar, but I will be taking orders for them.  They are an additional $20 and will come fully organized with Dividers and Sleeves.  They are also prestocked with coupons to help you get started.  I apologize for not having the binders at the seminar, but I will be able to get the binders to you within 2 weeks of the seminar.

I will have a few door prizes and I will provide refreshments and snacks.  If you email me at kvcouponqueen@aol.com to let me know you are attending, you will receive an extra ticket in the drawing and be guaranteed an info booklet.  I appreciate the emails, they help me to be fully prepared and have enough booklets for everyone who is attending.

2 comments:

  1. Don't get off work until 5 pm, but would have liked to attended the seminar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be having another seminar in October. Hopefully you can attend that one.

    ReplyDelete