Subscribe Twitter

Friday, May 20, 2011

Walgreens Issue and New Policy Concerns

Ok folks.  I had a long and information filled conversation with some management at Walgreens tonight.  Here is what I learned.  They are initiating a new policy here soon.  They will be going to the cards eventually (like Rite Aid and CVS), they will be introducing a limit policy and enforcing it on an amount per day limit, and the most important one......they will no longer write the rain checks for the amount after RR (bummer).  They are having a major issue (at least at the Hurricane location) with hoarders or what I call shelf cleaners.  It is depriving the rest of us the ability to get the deal.  They are doing what they feel is necessary to fix this.  We need to be patient with this and understand that it will have growing pains.  The Hurricane Walgreens manager has offered to order in items, if you don't need too many, upon request.  She has also told me that she will let me have a copy of the new policy soon and hopefully in advance so that I will be able to post it up for everyone to learn ahead of time.

On a side note, mostly for those of you that have had some bad experiences with Walgreens lately.  I have addressed the bad attitudes and frustrations that some of you have felt with them and they have said that nothing was intentional.  I do believe them, as I have a pretty good relationship with most of the staff at Walgreens in Hurricane.  I did mention to them that I would let you guys know that I do still love to shop there and that I would encourage any of you to go in and talk to the Managers if you ever have any kind of an issue again.  They do not want you to have a bad experience either.

No comments:

Post a Comment