Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Collecting coupons, at the store?



A source for collecting coupons that I want to mention is one that is often overlooked.  A great resource for collecting coupons is at the grocery store!  When shopping keep your eyes peeled for blinkies, hang tags and tear pads.  These coupons are provided by the manufacturer and you can always find them!  I love when I find these on a product as a surprise as i am buying them in a deal already.  One thing I want to mention is that you can collect them while shopping to strategically use later when an item is on sale at rock bottom!  I never take more than my fair share (meaning I don’t take more than 4 of any given coupon) or all that are available if there are only 2 I would take 1.  it is the polite thing to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment