Subscribe Twitter

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Target Coupon Policy!!!

 
I can pretty much say that I am not a huge Target shopper.  I do like to occasionally stop in to see the deals and when there is something I just "have" to have, I will make a trip to the store.  It is a little out of my way and with all of the other stores around me, I just don't venture down that far.  However, as with all of the other stores, this was bound to happen.  They have adjusted their coupon policy as of June 12, 2011.  Please print it off and get familiar with it.  It mostly affects how you use the BOGO coupons.  I am not as dissappointed with these changes as I was the Rite Aid changes.  I would probably print this out and keep it in your binder if you shop there regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment